The likes of Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson are only two in a long list of the most revered names in golf. These are pro players that nearly every golfer, man or woman, looks up to.
Golfing is a game with the largest following of spectators. In the recent past, more and more people are coming out of their cocoons and are trying out active golfing.
It’s no wonder new golf course and the golfing industry at large is now, more than ever, thriving. But notice how many people fall out after only trying it out for a couple of weeks.
Granted, golf is a sport that needs patience and someone with a resilient spirit to learn.
You have to be willing to try again and again irrespective of how many mistakes you make until you get it right.
If you are learning golf, the Wilson Golf Men’s Ultra Complete Golf Set is designed to help propel you to an expert level faster.
You may, however, have your sights fixated on other golf sets.
So to start you off, let’s look at factors you should consider before buying your favorite golf club set.
- This package set is perfect for beginner golfers looking to improve their game with a high quality, distance-yielding a package set.
- The super game improvement design focuses on generating more distance for beginner golfers
- Large 460cc Titanium matrix driver uses hot face and low center of gravity to launch the ball off the Tee
- Large sweet spot irons feature perimeter weighting for improved performance on off center hits
- Alignment putter with soft Paddle grip improves aim and distance for all golfers
- The lightweight, ergonomic bag features self activating stand and numerous pockets
The Wilson Men’s Ultra Complete Golf Set is what you need to get to the next stage in your golfing, whether it’s a career or a hobby for you.
It looks good, it feels good to play with, and it’s super easy to use. Are you having such a difficult time achieving certain distances, controlling your clubs, or making certain shots?
Why don’t you try this set and see how fast you beat those challenges?
This package set comprises 10 pieces, including a 4 hybrid, a pitching wedge, a driver, a putter, 3 wood, and 5 – 9 iron clubs.
You’ll also get a stand bag to make maneuvering and transporting your golf easier. When it comes to value for money, you are assured of it here.
This set is incredibly affordable and pocket-friendly, even for someone working with a low budget.
- Has right-hand configuration
- Package set includes a 4 hybrid, a pitching wedge, a driver, a putter, 3 wood, and 5 – 9 iron clubs. You’ll also get a stand bag with numerous pockets for all your storage needs
- Simple design and easy to use golf clubs
What are the PROS and CONS
- This Wilson Men’s Ultra Complete Golf Set is affordable
- The package includes a complete 10 piece set. This including a 4 hybrid, a pitching wedge, a driver, a putter, 3 wood, a carry bag and 5 – 9 iron clubs
- Designed to help improve your game
- Simple design, plenty of features, and easy to use
- These clubs are strictly designed for beginner players. If you are more experienced with stronger and higher swing speeds, you may need golf clubs with firmer shafts than these.
- If you are taller than 6 feet 2 inches, you may need to find another option featuring longer golf clubs. These golf club sets are made for the average height player
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Golf Club Set
How do you know that a golf club set makes the cut? Is it going by how it looks, how much it costs, or how well it performs?
There’s little that a golf club set can do for you if you barely have the skills necessary to play golf. However, having the best skills when using sub-standard golf clubs is also another no-no.
If you are looking for a new golf set, here are some factors you might want to consider first.
If you look closely, you will realize that there’s an angle down the shaft up to where it meets the face of the golf club. This is what’s referred to as the loft, also known as the loft angle.
Usually, a 3-iron loft angle measuring between 21 and 23 degrees can charge the golf ball further away than a golf club with a much lower or higher angle.
A 9 iron works best with a loft angle of 45 to 8 degrees. If you want to achieve more distance, find a golf club whose loft angle is within the ranges mentioned above.
When it comes to the shaft, what’s most important is the material it’s made of and the length. Iron, wooden, and graphite shafts are the most prominent.
If you are a bit green to the game, you are better off choosing a golf club set with graphite shafts. This because they are the lightest and easiest to work with.
If you are shorter or taller than the average adult, be sure to get your set of clubs fitted to accommodate your height.
The more clubheads there are in a set, the more the options you have to play with. Which is a good thing if you are just now getting to build your skillset.
Generally, you will find standard sized, mid-sized, and oversized club heads. Which ones should you go for? It all depends on how experienced you are on the golf course.
The larger sized club heads are so much easier to work with when you are a newbie golfer, whereas the smaller sized clubheads bring more of a challenge hence ideal for use by experienced players.
The grip is your only point of contact when holding the golf club. It is how you control the club to move slow or fast, to hit soft or hard.
Go for those golf clubs whose grips will not slip off even when playing in the rain or with sweaty hands. Rubber grips or textured grips are the best, in this case.
Also, go for that grip size that fits right in your hands. One that neither feels too thin nor too thick.
The hosel is that part where the shaft and the driver/clubhead meet. Some golf clubs feature adjustable hosels while others do not.
You can adjust the hosel to make it possible to hit the ball at an angle or to make an angled shot. It’s advisable to find a golf club set with adjustable hosels.
While you may have no business adjusting any parts of your golf clubs at first, soon you’ll become a pro and face challenges that may require you to adjust the hosel to achieve certain distances or make certain shots on the golf course.
If you are pretty new to golfing, you can agree that it can get somewhat challenging. You almost want to quit and never go back out on the course again.
However, with a golf club set like this Wilson Golf Men’s Ultra Complete Golf Set, you want to keep trying.
This set works with you and supports you as you grow and develop your skill.
Take golfing seriously and buy yourself this beautiful set.
Last Updated on May 24, 2023 by Paul Roger Steinberg